Monday, December 20, 2010

December 20, 2010

Why hello Blogging.

Day One to Blogging:

It's winter break right now, been bored all day.
Mom had a deadline today so she will be home late.
Its 8:32pm 9:32pm. Wow, it is ridiculously late.
My laptop is screwed up, everytime I change the time, it changes back.
But whatever.
Anyways,
She usually comes home way earlier.
Dad and I went to the dentist today.
I got a new girl, she was nice though.
Have a cavity! OH NOES.
Listening to G20 - Let's Go right now. I know its old, but for some reason i clicked it and listened to it :)
Wong Fu posted their new Dave Days MV, I should check it out.
I feel like I'm really emotionless on Blogger.
I should add more happy faces and stuff aha.
Want to keep it "professional" though x)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was Oppa's baptism yesterday. 
I really wish I could've gone but Dad had to drive E home.
Oppa, did you have fun?
I'm really happy for you.
I wish i could've been there.
But that would've probably made you uncomfortable.
Live a good new life.
Maybe you will come to my baptism when I get baptised.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been trying to read the Bible more, and the book I got from the Bible Quiz.
It's so hard to though, wahh.
Plus I have to read the Hobbit.
Damn P3 Teacher, why didn't you give me a better book.
I don't blame her though.
Sigh, I really dislike reading right now.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad's listening to Christmas carols downstairs really loud.
I got invited to a party yesterday.
Interesting huh?
I'm not really the type to party and stuff.
It does sound fun, but like honestly, why would you make it on Christmas Eve?
That's just silly M.
Still love ya though.
M's gonna let people drink at her party too.
How fun, I should go to help people vomiting in the toilets...
Wouldn't that be nice?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dad went to go pick up Mom.
Just bbm-ed E.
She thinks I don't brush my teeth.
Honestly, I do.
I just don't understand how it gets stinky so fast...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having the urge to put my kpop stuff on this blog.
But no! I shall not because I shall make another one for that stuff.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When will I ever get retweeted or replied by Wongfu :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom's gonna chop my head off when she gets home for not cleaning.
I just moved all my stuff to one side.
Screwed!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost 10!
Tomorrow I am helping out for a Single Mom's Dinner at another church.
Fun stuff.
We will see if i remember to blog tomorrow :)


withloveeeee,

whitneypoomin.
aha, i love my name.


(i'm sorry, i had to)

No comments:

Post a Comment