Monday, December 20, 2010

December 21, 2010

It's 12:51 in the am!
Lights out, being a rebel on the lappytop.
My Cousin bought me this blackhead and white head tool.
I'm actually addicted to it.
I should stop!
Remind myself not to use it for the next few days.
My nose actually feels sore after yesterday x)

Wanted to watch some drama or reality show,
But Running Man froze on me.
Damn you Facebook Video player.

Actually really bored, but I can't bring myself to read the HOBBIT grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
I calculated, if I read 10 pages a day, I could finish my 130 pages by January 3rd.
Zoh my goodness.
Good riddance.

Was texting C, J, and S earlier when I was at the dentist.
J is such a bummer. Can't talk to him. I guess I'm too boring for him.
S is my besty forever. Was asking her for a ride to todays Dinner Help out thing.
C is the organizer of the Dinner Help thing, + my autre biffle.
I think I was boring J because all I was talking about was food.
Plus he was a jerk and didn't reply.
And I could see him updating on twitter and not talking to me.
Kay thanks bud, thanks.

Phone just vibrated.
Message from a friend.
Too lazy to reply to her msgs recently.

C is watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.
I would watch, but I still want to watch the Tori and Dean show.
Man Parents too cheap to pay for extra channels.
I could've been watching KBSWORLD.
Man.

It's almost 1am now.
I wonder what time I will wake up?
Sigh, oh the life.

I wonder what Oppa's doing.
I was never really a big part of his life though.
Sigh.

My back hurts alot.
Grrr, Comp you make my back hurt.
Phone vibrating non-stop.
Oh how I hate how my blackberry is linked to msn sometimes.
STILL GOING OFF o-o

Contemplating whether or not to watch drama.
Oh man, life has way too many options.
I should just read my bible.
It is on my bed, always.
Convieinently when I want it.
Someone really needs to fix my spelling on this.
Spell check? Where are you?
Lol found yah!
I always do spell check on my blackberry before I tweet something aha.
And why do I have so many rando followers on twitter?

It's now 1:02am!
Finally turned my light on, was getting tired of the darkness.
Straigning my eyes on the laptop now!

Oh, how I love my netbook.
But it is honestly really small.
Constantly I am pressing F11.
Why can't Omona post something good?
Or someone post something interesting on Facebook?

Maybe I should just go on Tumblr.
I feel like I'm cheating on Tumblr with Blogger.
I think I have a Blogspot too that I don't use.

Thinking about brushing my teeth and flossing right now.
Using up my random awake time.
Should make me more sleepy right?

Night!

whitneypoomin.

(i sorta like this font xD)

No comments:

Post a Comment